Thursday, April 7, 2011

Weirdo...

‎"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them in mutual weirdness and call it love." -Dr. Seuss


I LOVE THIS. I am one of the biggest "weirdos" I know and hopefully I can find someone of equal weirdness to fit with me. When I saw the quote, it made me think of my everyday little routines that seem like nothing to me, but may seem unusual to others... like the fact that I love to put ketchup in my mac-n-cheese. Who wants to date somebody that puts ketchup in their easy mac? Or the fact that I MUST have a glass of water beside my bed because I frequently wake up in the middle of the night in desperate need of it. Or that I have a strict "routine" when I'm showering... face wash, shampoo, conditioner, body wash. In that order. Every time. Or that I hate wearing socks unless I'm wearing shoes that need socks. Or that I frequently catch myself bawling in Disney movies. Let's face it- I could go on forever. I'm a very weird person. I need another weirdo to call mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment