Wednesday, September 14, 2011

On TOP of the World!

"To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with." 
-Mark Twain
Happy is an understatement. Joyful beyond belief would be putting it mildly. Butterflies that sit permanently in the pit of your stomach and an enormous smile on display for the entire world to see. Imagine the most blissful feeling you have ever felt, and multiply it by one hundred . . . I feel this every single day. It sounds insane, I know, and I never imagined I would be lucky enough to have someone in my life that makes me feel so upbeat and carefree all the time. I feel like I'm one-in-a-million in his eyes, like there are no other girls even in existence.

I met Dustin when I started working at Down Under Pub in May, and there was always something about him that drew me to him. I always enjoyed his company as a friend, and I never would have imagined that dating him would be this incredible. After our first night out together, I knew there was a spark. There was a chemistry I couldn't explain . . . to this day I still can't form words to describe what has formed between us. Meant to be? Yes. Soul Mates? Absolutely. I never in a million years dreamed I would be able to say that about someone and feel like it was the God's-honest, 100% truth.

I moved into Dustin's house on Monday, and I know this is the beginning of something great. I love waking up with him right there, I love coming home to "Hey Baby!" and a big hug, I love his comforting back rubs and kisses when I'm worn out from a long day. He is wonderful . . . so good to me, and I can only hope he feels even a fraction of the love that I feel for him.

Could my life possibly get any better?



No comments:

Post a Comment